Every organization needs a head and heart. So it is with Mandate. We have consciously chosen to maintain a right-sized staff and a lean and green infrastructure so that our energies can go into sending and maintaining workers and ministries in Asia.
There is no central Mandate headquarters. Our staff uses geographically diverse personal offices and depends on principles of tele-commuting and -conferencing to maintain effective and efficient communication.
By working in close cooperation with local churches, Western NGOs, and traditional sending agencies who second workers through Mandate, we can subcontract much of the worker screening and training. On the other side of the world, we work just as closely with national NGOs which assume much of the day-to-day responsibilities for worker oversight and care. Ultimately, Mandate leadership is responsible for the entire process as well as high standards in development work and measurable results in spiritual ministry.
As we growth and expand our spiritual influence, Mandate is actively seeking to expand our North American leadership with the addition of:
- Recruitment and Processing Director
- Bookkeeper (Part-time): We are seeking a very part-time bookkeeper wanting to give his or her skills to make an impact for Christ among the least reached peoples of the world. This individual will ensure accurate management and reporting of all funds. This would be a volunteer position.
- Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains or develops system to account for all financial transactions
- Balances and reconciles accounts
- Maintains records of financial documents
- Prepares financial reports
- Complies with legal or organizational policy requirements for management of funds
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualifications and Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Some accounting training or experience
- Experience with nonprofit finance a plus
- Auditing experience a plus
- Experience working in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Faithful church involvement
- Agreement with Mandate doctrine and policies